Thursday, December 17, 2009

....

Wondering....
What would my future be?

Anxious....
I'm afraid when I picture my future life...
It is again, I thought it happen once a life for a human
but it comes to me again...

Shall a undergraduate find a bright future job?
Struggling for promotion... climb and climb for ever her life?
Or shall this girl find a good guy and just marry,
living in their dream house and building her lovely family??
Which will you choose to be?

Everyone thinking of a life which their can do whatever their like,
spending as their have unlimited $$, working on their own,
a dream house, dream car, dream man or dream women....
I'm wondering is that a must to go through all these in life??
What do you think?
Smebody might call it as a natural circulation, but for me...
I do not want all these...
Yet, I am not clear of what I want, to be... to own... to struggle...

Is grading soon... I thought the picture will getting clear when I grad,
But it is stil grey...
Shall I waiting for it, or I paint it myself?
Can you tell me?

3 comments:

  1. I think it depends on each person, what they looking for and want to achieve eventually. Is it filthy rich equal to happiness? Without the challenges to move on but just spending. Or you can go for a career and tracing for money, power and fame while having a rich partner =D

    ReplyDelete