Sunday, March 29, 2009

60 Earth Hour

Hai friends, do you join 60 earth hour?
Go candle light, support Earth Hour!
28.3.2009 [8.30-9.30pm]

Cities across the world will turn off their lights for just one hour to take action against global warming.
I think we see this anouncement everywhere,
but how many of us really take in action?
Lol....

I went to Alamanda, Putrajaya
Sadly, not many shoppers there join the program.
I have noticed only some on the international brand outlets had turn off thier board lights.
I think this program will be more people join in KL...
Why not going KL??!!
Haiz~~

Yes, people cant live without all these technology inventions,
just like people need food and drink.
But at least we have done something show our concern to the global's crisis,
I think this is our responsibility.

Yeah, I had my room's light off on the time...hehe...Did you??


1 comment: